Please read the guidelines below carefully. Abstracts not submitted in this format may not be considered for review. If you have any queries about the abstract format, please contact the Meeting Organisers by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts are to be submitted online via the abstract submission site
- Word count: maximum 400 words (excluding title)
- Abstracts should comprise of the following format, with each beginning a new paragraph:
- Grammar: It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure their text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. The Organising Committee will not be responsible for any errors published.
- Abstracts received after the closure date will not be accepted. The abstract deadline is 5.00pm AEDT 8 November 2021.
- All presentations for the ASM will need to be pre-recorded, however speakers will be asked to join the live Q&A at the conclusion of their allocated session.
- All presenters are required to register for the ASM.